Case and point, I got my backbox fully lit again. Thank you soldering iron!
From the back, the upper left and lower right lights weren't working.
I got a new DMM recently with little hooked leads to allow for easy clipping on to wires. I set the DMM to continuity test, and with my ground hook on one of the wires I should be able to touch the other part anywhere and get a beep, meaning they are connected.
Touching the lower screws on those two light assemblies resulted in no beep, meaning the solder connecting the wire to the metal plate had either gotten cold and separated, or was never properly attached.
|While much of that scorching was already there in the lower right, I do fully expect the Soldering Gods to turn away in shame as I do my thing.|
Instead of reposting the TODO list, I will just go update last post's list with this achievement.