Tuesday, September 17, 2013

passing along reccommendations

Did I mention how much I love the Pinball Ninja site?  The donation to get access it money well spent.
Shockingly, not a single Street Fighter 2 repair on there, but 2 Rocky + Bullwinkle ones.  And if you look for games that share the same system setup, often the repairs give details equally valid to your own machine.
So much good stuff on there.

I ordered 3 of the This Old Pinball videos.  I got the tutorials for fixing DMDs and Data East games specifically.  Again, an amazing price.
TOP #3 - "Lost in the 'Zone" Restoring 1993 Bally Twilight Zone. Updated & Improved, New Material.
TOP #4 - "Pinball Ain't Dead, It Just Smells Funny" 1990s Williams WPC repair.
TOP #7 - "Banzai Wars" 1985-1990 Williams System 11 and DataEast repair/restoration.*


 
I am looking to get my first soldering station, and this one came highly recommended.  Still have to figure out what to go for tips and solder, and for a solder sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment