Wednesday, April 20, 2022

exploring the arcade in the 1976 music video Cools - Mr.ハーレー・ダビットソン (Mr. Harley Davidson)

 let's check out this music video by Cools from their 1976 album Rock'n' Roll Angels...


Cools - Rock'n' Roll Angels (1976)


1976 Rodeo by Sega



many more below the cut...


1973 Formula-X - フォーミュラーX by Namco
 







1975 Anti-Aircraft by Atari




1976 Sea Wolf by Midway





1975 Destruction Derby by Exidy






~1973 Bio-Rhythm by For-Play




Don't do it man, don't do it!  I know you're frustrated, but stop!

Awwww no you kicked the pinball machine!!!!!  You're ejected from the tournament, loser.





1969+ Continental Slot Machines by Bally






1974 Smashmatic by Nintendo
and in the background: 
1976 400 Miles - 400マイルズ by タイトー (Taito)






and just a reminder:
z


2 comments:

  1. I loved the Midway Sea Wolf. And most of the arcade sub games. I remember a huge Sub game in an arcade in Phoenix airport when I was a kid. It cost 10 cents a play. 3 for a Quarter. BTW- I collect pinball games now. My LoTR pinball blog is: http://lotrpinball.blogspot.com
    My webpage for firepower is: http://www.firepowerpinball.com
    Happy flipping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just now realized I hadn't received comment notifications, apologies. Did the firepower page move? I like LOTR one. What a fantastic game.

      Delete