Monday, June 7, 2021

Five Star Final Jr glow-up and score card

Another machine I bought from Curiosity Inc, here is how it looked on their counter: 


At the beginning of the pandemic I lent the machine to my friend Steve so he could have something to work on during the downtime, and this is how it looks now:



One issue was that the original plunger knob was cracked and bust.  I eventually did find the pieces of it, so I might be able to fuse it all back together one day.

cracked original shooter knob


And hey, anyone want a score card for Five Star Final Jr?   My friend's brother Nick produced this:


You can download a PDF ready for printing: http://thetastates.com/pinball/FiveStarFinalJrScoringCard.pdf


Here is the original score card that came with it.  We still have it, but they wanted to try and make it cleaner

still pretty great condition


No comments:

Post a Comment