Monday, October 30, 2023

scan: ヨーロッパに生まれ日本で育ったパチンコ百年史 [A Centennial History of Pachinko Born in Europe and Raised in Japan] (2002)

A perfect companion to the episode TVムック故郷は欧州 意外なパチンコ進化論 (TV Mook Mystery Journey: Surprising theory of pachinko evolution) that I posted, and also did an arcade exploratin for.  This book explores the history of pachinko in the context of European machines!

ヨーロッパに生まれ日本で育ったパチンコ百年史

I am very grateful to my friend who digitized this for me.  I seldom buy books twice, but I really needed a scanned copy of this to translate the text.  Without a digital copy, it because extremely difficult to read.  So an extra copy was purchased, debound, and properly scanned.

A visit to the Hastings ' pier


We even get to see Nic Costa again!


French machines!!


Have no fear, lots of great pachinko content as well



Everyone loves Taiyo Elec machines!!


No comments:

Post a Comment